MSI k7d Master with ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 XT

I have ATI all-in-wonder 9600 XT, but ASUS a7m266-d motherboard that
was running it died. I need a replacement and got my eye on MSI k7d
Master. I need to know if anyone has heard of such a combination
working.

Thank you

Eugene
1 answer Last reply
More about master wonder 9600

    I have an ATI 9600 running in an MSI K7D Master. No problems or with earlier
    ATI cards. It's not an all-in-wonder XT though, just a standard 9600.

    Peter

    In article <1110577934.409399.82080@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, wrote:
    > I have ATI all-in-wonder 9600 XT, but ASUS a7m266-d motherboard that
    > was running it died. I need a replacement and got my eye on MSI k7d
    > Master. I need to know if anyone has heard of such a combination
    > working.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Eugene

MSI-Microstar ATI Motherboards