Epson Perfection 1250 Scanner

Thanks. I've tried but it didn't work

--
roicoon
1 answer Last reply

    Check this:

    http://forums.hexus.net/printthread.php?t=27823

    and this:

    http://forums.itweek.co.uk/thread.jsp?forum=14&thread=15577&message=68041

    This error generally occurs if there are pre-existing driver entries in the
    registry. You may need to manually delete the entries from the registry or
    use a third-part software to do this for you. Did you contact Epson support?

    "roicoon" <roicoon.1ljb1o@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Thanks. I've tried but it didn't work
    >
    > Abhilash Tibrewal\(MCSA\) Wrote:
    >> Download and install the latest Windows drivers for the scanner:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3moag
    >>

    >> "roicoon" roicoon.1lgzpo@pcbanter.net wrote in message
    >>
    >> when i install the driver for Epson Perfection 1250 Scanner, an error
    >> was occured.
    >> The class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this
    >> device. :confused:
    >>

    >> --
    >> roicoon-
    >

    > --