PB with k7n2g boot

Hello,

mb does not boot. nothing in screen - no bios . just led GRR- and
nothing else !

before this pb, i try to put a 1.44 drive on A: and enable it on bios.

thanks in advance.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/MSI-Microstar-PB-k7n2g-boot-ftopict50502.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=244377

JB

Don't know if you got this problem solved yet or not, but I had a similar
problem with accidental setting of a clock speed. If you set the Jumpers I
believe the "JTA2" to 'safe mode' you should be able to get back in. The
other option would be to clear the bios, by changing JTA1 jumper or removing
the battery for a few minutes.

Hope this helps.
JB

"JB15" wrote:
> Don't know if you got this problem solved yet or not, but I
> had a similar
> problem with accidental setting of a clock speed. If you set
> the Jumpers I
> believe the "JTA2" to 'safe mode' you should be able to get
> back in. The
> other option would be to clear the bios, by changing JTA1
> jumper or removing
> the battery for a few minutes.
>
> Hope this helps.
> JB
> "polop" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > mb does not boot. nothing in screen - no bios . just led
> GRR- and
> > nothing else !
> >
> > before this pb, i try to put a 1.44 drive on A: and enable
> it on bios.
> >
> > thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's
> > request
> standards
> > Topic URL:
> > http://www.hardwareforumz.com/MSI-Microstar-PB-k7n2g-boot-ftopict50502.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
> abuse:
> > http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=244377

thanks

my problem is still present. i ll try your solution this afternoon .

bye.

"polop" wrote:
> thanks
>
> my problem is still present. i ll try your solution this
> afternoon .
>
> bye.

hello,

i cant find JTA1 and JTA2 . i just found jbat1 (clear cmos) i tried
this but without succes !