Verifying DMI pool data... Error loading operating system

Hi,

I have QDI mainboard with Celeron 1100MHz, ATI vga, 3com NIC and 256MB Ram
and Toshiba CDRom.
The thing is that when I try to install the windows XP on the very new hard
drive I get this: Verifying DMI pool data... Error loading operating system
than the system stops.

Before the very new hardrive there was a HDD with Linux system installed and
it worked fine.

The new HDD is Maxtor 60GB.

The HDD is not broken, when inserted into the other system it works fine.
When I insert the old HDD that had been inserted in the system before I can
boot normally.
That's why I think the BIOS is OK. It just can not to unload the old
settings or something like this...

I have already tried the reset of the CMOS but didn't help me either.

Please help me to manage the problem...

Michal Blasko
Running Computers

Some additional information required:

1. Is the new hard drive bootable and are you trying to boot from the hard
disk?
2. "when I try to install the windows XP on the very new hard drive I get
this", how are you trying ? Are you trying to boot from a bootable CD?