Max CPU in KT7-pro 2a (non turbo)

mah

Does it support the athlon XP models ?
Bartons ?
Sempron ?
The manual says:
"CPU
l Socket A for AMD® PGA Duron/Athlon processor.

l Support 500MHz, 550MHz, 600MHz, 650MHz to 1.2GHz."

But it's pretty old.

Tnx in advance.

Gollum

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:56:07 GMT, "MaH" <matts_h@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does it support the athlon XP models ?
>Bartons ?
>Sempron ?
>The manual says:
>"CPU
>l Socket A for AMD® PGA Duron/Athlon processor.
>
>l Support 500MHz, 550MHz, 600MHz, 650MHz to 1.2GHz."
>
>But it's pretty old.
>

>Tnx in advance.

As noted in previous threads, MSI's website gives you the latest info.

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_cpu_support_detail.php?UID=99&NAME=MS-6330%20Ver1.0C&kind=1

Looks like the 1.4 Ghz Athlon Thunderbird is the fastest officially
supported CPU and only the 100 mhz FSB version.

Gollum

mah

Thanx for the link Gollum.
It seems like I have to test with a palomino to see if it posts.