Corsair and K7N2 Delta-L

JB

All,

Just a quick question, I was thinking about buying 2 512MB sticks of Corsair
Value Select pc3200 Ram. Has anyone had success or failure on the K7N2s
with this manufacture/type?

Thanks,
JB

I have 2 sticks of Geil 512mb pc3200 running @ 400mhz duel channel, I just
bought my K7N2 Delta ILSR for the duel channel... my system was an Asus
K7N8X and I'm impressed, because it was still an Nvidia chipset, I didn't
have to do anything with windows except install a couple drivers. <luck
huh?> Check out the Geil memory, it's pretty affordable and it's done me
well so far.

K7N2 Delta ILSR
XP2500+
1gb Geil pc3200
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
Raidmax
"JB" <jam_blose@GOEATSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> Just a quick question, I was thinking about buying 2 512MB sticks of
> Corsair Value Select pc3200 Ram. Has anyone had success or failure on the
> K7N2s with this manufacture/type?
>
> Thanks,
> JB

On 3/21/2005 10:18 AM JB brightened our day with:

>All,
>
>Just a quick question, I was thinking about buying 2 512MB sticks of Corsair
>Value Select pc3200 Ram. Has anyone had success or failure on the K7N2s
>with this manufacture/type?
>
>Thanks,
>JB

I'm running 2 sticks of 256 and 1 stick of 512 Mb Corsair XMS memory in
a K7N2, no problems for a year and a half. Jeez man has it been that
long since I upgraded?

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

ME

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:18:51 GMT, "JB" <jam_blose@GOEATSPAM.yahoo.com>
wrote:

>All,
>
>Just a quick question, I was thinking about buying 2 512MB sticks of Corsair
>Value Select pc3200 Ram. Has anyone had success or failure on the K7N2s
>with this manufacture/type?
>
>Thanks,
>JB

That is exactly what I'm using on my K7N2 Delta-L. Works great!
I got it on sale at Fry's with a $30 rebate. 2 Weeks ago. Worked
perfect out of the box.