K7N420 PRO (MS-6373) Bios version?

I purchased this board used. Worked great except my USB 2.0 card was giving
me trouble.
Being blonde (DUH) I thought I would upgrade the bios to see if this helped.
( Bigger DUH) when I didn't check to see which bios was installed before I
flashed.
All was going well yet half way through, it suddenly just stopped, and went
no further. Now my question is can I flash back to the original bios?

Thank in advance

Cindy

Am Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:37:33 -0500 schrieb Cindy:

Hi,

> I purchased this board used. Worked great except my USB 2.0 card was giving
> me trouble.
> Being blonde (DUH) I thought I would upgrade the bios to see if this helped.
> ( Bigger DUH) when I didn't check to see which bios was installed before I
> flashed.
> All was going well yet half way through, it suddenly just stopped, and went
> no further. Now my question is can I flash back to the original bios?

If your board is still able to boot from floppy, then it is possible to
flash an older, known-to-work version.
Depending on the type of BIOS (AMI or Award/Phoenix) there are two articles
on MSI website, who explain "emergency" flash or BIOS recovery.

If you can't access your FDD, then you apparently need professional help -
there are some companies who are specialized on reflashing BIOS chips.

Michael