Question on RAM on MSI K7T266 Pro 2 motherboard

Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
Thanks
Gary

algae wrote:
> Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
> Thanks
> Gary

Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
run at its rated speed which no big deal.

Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a stick
of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
G.

algae wrote:
> "algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a
>
> stick
>
>>of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
>>G.
>>"LKBOOP" <lkboop@pacbell.net> wrote in message

>>>Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
>>>run at its rated speed which no big deal.

You can try it, the worst thing that could happen is it won't work.