Question on RAM on MSI K7T266 Pro 2 motherboard

Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
Thanks
Gary
5 answers Last reply
More about question k7t266 motherboard

    algae wrote:
    > Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
    > Thanks
    > Gary

    Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
    run at its rated speed which no big deal.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a stick
    of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
    G.
    "LKBOOP" <lkboop@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > algae wrote:
    > > Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
    > > Thanks
    > > Gary
    > >

    > Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
    > run at its rated speed which no big deal.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    "algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a
    stick
    > of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
    > G.
    > "LKBOOP" <lkboop@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > > algae wrote:
    > > > Will PC2700 work ok on this board?
    > > > Thanks
    > > > Gary
    > > >

    > > Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
    > > run at its rated speed which no big deal.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    algae wrote:
    > "algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >
    >>Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a
    >
    > stick
    >
    >>of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
    >>G.
    >>"LKBOOP" <lkboop@pacbell.net> wrote in message

    >>>Sure can. Pc2100 or faster will work. The only thing is that it won't
    >>>run at its rated speed which no big deal.

    You can try it, the worst thing that could happen is it won't work.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    > algae wrote:
    > > "algae" <boycefamilynospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Thanks for the info. I have one spare slot left over. Can I throw in a
    > >
    > > stick
    > >
    > >>of PC2100 along with the two PC2700s?
    > >>G.
    > >>"LKBOOP" <lkboop@pacbell.net> wrote in message

    > You can try it, the worst thing that could happen is it won't work.

MSI-Microstar RAM Motherboards