Unknown usb device

I've got external liteon cd/dvd revriter month ago an used it to watch
movies. Yesterday playing dvd in the middle of film it stopped don't know why
and message shows "unknown device". I tried connect to different usb ports
but problem is the same. All usb ports still recognise printer, card reader,
digital camera etc. Don't know what to do. Is there any solution to fix it?

bar

Has it decided to die?

Try using it on another PC to be sure.

"pifas" wrote:

> I've got external liteon cd/dvd revriter month ago an used it to watch
> movies. Yesterday playing dvd in the middle of film it stopped don't know why
> and message shows "unknown device". I tried connect to different usb ports
> but problem is the same. All usb ports still recognise printer, card reader,
> digital camera etc. Don't know what to do. Is there any solution to fix it?

Yeah another computer recognizes and it works properly

| Has it decided to die?
|
| Try using it on another PC to be sure.
|
| "pifas" wrote:
|
| > I've got external liteon cd/dvd revriter month ago an used it to watch
| > movies. Yesterday playing dvd in the middle of film it stopped don't
know why
| > and message shows "unknown device". I tried connect to different usb
ports
| > but problem is the same. All usb ports still recognise printer, card
reader,
| > digital camera etc. Don't know what to do. Is there any solution to fix
it?

That it stopped working in the middle of being used certainty is suggestive
of a hardware failure.

Can you try the drive on another computer?

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Yeah. I went straight to shop where i get this device. But when they
connected it to computer, device was recognized and the same dvd was still
inside - start to play :(