Problem with USB mass storage and MSI KT3 Ultra2

Hi.
I have a problem with all USB removable storage devices. They are all
recognized and seems to do well, but after a while (from a couple of seconds
up to several minutes) they dissapear. This last just for a moment and the
devices are found again. The same story goes on.
It is very annoying. I hpoe someone can guide me to a solution

Details: Windows XP Professional, MSI KT3 Ultra, AMD Athlon

Per
1 answer Last reply
More about problem mass storage ultra2

    Hi:
    I have a KT3 Ultra2 and use it with XP Home SP2, and I'm using a 256MB
    PNY Attache USB 2.0 flash drive, with no problems like this. I usually
    don't leave it connected for more than 2 or 3 minutes, just long enough to
    do the file transfers then I unplug it. Sorry I can't be of more
    assistance.
    Robert
    "Per G. Østerlie" <pergo20@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    > I have a problem with all USB removable storage devices. They are all
    > recognized and seems to do well, but after a while (from a couple of
    > seconds up to several minutes) they dissapear. This last just for a moment
    > and the devices are found again. The same story goes on.
    > It is very annoying. I hpoe someone can guide me to a solution
    >
    > Details: Windows XP Professional, MSI KT3 Ultra, AMD Athlon
    >
    > Per

MSI-Microstar Storage USB Devices Motherboards