Problem with USB mass storage and MSI KT3 Ultra2

Last response: in Motherboards
a b G Storage
a b V Motherboard
April 6, 2005 9:19:45 PM

Hi.
I have a problem with all USB removable storage devices. They are all
recognized and seems to do well, but after a while (from a couple of seconds
up to several minutes) they dissapear. This last just for a moment and the
devices are found again. The same story goes on.
It is very annoying. I hpoe someone can guide me to a solution

Details: Windows XP Professional, MSI KT3 Ultra, AMD Athlon

Per
Anonymous
a b G Storage
a b V Motherboard
April 18, 2005 11:10:53 AM

Hi:
I have a KT3 Ultra2 and use it with XP Home SP2, and I'm using a 256MB
PNY Attache USB 2.0 flash drive, with no problems like this. I usually
don't leave it connected for more than 2 or 3 minutes, just long enough to
do the file transfers then I unplug it. Sorry I can't be of more
assistance.
Robert

!