MSI Drivers vs nVidia Standalone

I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?

Randy Snyder wrote:
> I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
> however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
> anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?

I've installed them on the Diamond...

I had a few problems, but then I had just installed them, then swapped
from an nForce2, crossed my fingers and booted Windows.

Eventually I got it all working and it seems fine now.

I've always used the latest nVidia drivers on the nForce2 without issue.

Give 'em a go.

Ben

nOm

Distinguished
May 29, 2003

Randy Snyder wrote:
> I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
> however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
> anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?

Use the nVidia drivers. They're the latest around, and work perfectly with
my K8N Diamond.