MSI Drivers vs nVidia Standalone

I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?
2 answers Last reply
More about drivers nvidia standalone

    Randy Snyder wrote:
    > I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
    > however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
    > anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?

    I've installed them on the Diamond...

    I had a few problems, but then I had just installed them, then swapped
    from an nForce2, crossed my fingers and booted Windows.

    Eventually I got it all working and it seems fine now.

    I've always used the latest nVidia drivers on the nForce2 without issue.

    Give 'em a go.

    Ben
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    Randy Snyder wrote:
    > I have the MSI Neo4 Platinum Ultra. I have the MSI drives installed;
    > however, they are older than the nVidia nForce4 Standalone Kit. Has
    > anyone installed the nVidia drives with this motherboard? Any issues?

    Use the nVidia drivers. They're the latest around, and work perfectly with
    my K8N Diamond.

MSI-Microstar Nvidia Motherboards