Tilt wheel direction change

I have a Microsoft wireless intellipoint explorer mouse with a tilt/scroll
wheel. Using the wheel to scroll horizontally (tilt), is it possible to
change the direction of scrolling?
nick

Rolling the wheel does the other direction.

> Rolling the wheel does the other direction.
>
> NickNike wrote:
>
>> I have a Microsoft wireless intellipoint explorer mouse with a
>> tilt/scroll wheel. Using the wheel to scroll horizontally (tilt), is it
>> possible to change the direction of scrolling?
>> nick
Thanks for the reply. What I mean is that if I tilt the wheel right,
horizontal scrolling is from right to left. I want to change this so it is
left to right, that is, reversed.
nick

Don't believe that is an option, but someone else may know otherwise.