Hi,

When I try to remove a a program using the Add/Remove option from the
control panel, I get this message:

Error 1606. coould not access network location "::\Documents and
Settings\PC\All Users\Send To".

I have been told that it is due to corrupt window installer drivers. Is
there anywhere I can get them online. I really do not want to have to
re-install my OS - time constraints.

Thanks

"Cliffside71" <Cliffside71@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I try to remove a a program using the Add/Remove option from the
>control panel, I get this message:
>
>Error 1606. coould not access network location "::\Documents and
>Settings\PC\All Users\Send To".

Try this: "Err Msg: Error 1606 Could Not Access Network Location"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315352).

--
(tm)