playstation usb controller with Mame

Having a problem with the up and down axes in the PS usb controller with
mame games, left and right works fine

Anyone have this problem and know a fix? thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about playstation controller mame

    Great, Mr Do on drugs....

    "antinori" <test@comcast.net> wrote in news:CpGdnVYUYcyTlqTfRVn-
    hw@comcast.com:

    > Having a problem with the up and down axes in the PS usb controller with
    > mame games, left and right works fine

    Are you using a Playstation controller on your PC via a USB adapter? That was
    not clear to me.

    I have used PS1 pads on PC in the past with an early adapter with no
    problems. You are sure your pad works fine on your Playstation?

    Yes it is a USB adapter for the PS controller.

    "Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
    > "antinori" <test@comcast.net> wrote in news:CpGdnVYUYcyTlqTfRVn-
    > hw@comcast.com:
    >
    >> Having a problem with the up and down axes in the PS usb controller with
    >> mame games, left and right works fine
    >
    > Are you using a Playstation controller on your PC via a USB adapter? That
    > was
    > not clear to me.
    >
    > I have used PS1 pads on PC in the past with an early adapter with no
    > problems. You are sure your pad works fine on your Playstation?

PlayStation Controller Games USB Video Games