Q: Where are drivers for devices Infoviewdriver, PCAlertdr..

Hi,

I just put together a system with MSI K7N2GM-V (MS-7119 ver 1.0) mobo
(from Newegg refurbished which means no installation CD) and after
Logic) I now have [Other Devices] recognized by the XP operating system
that I can't find drivers for (Infoviewdriver, PCAlertdriver, and
WebNTAccess). Does anyone know where these drivers are located in the
MSI setup programs? Or what Windows XP drivers can be selected for
them. (or even what these other devices are?) I've installed the MSI
driver packages that live updates points to for Nvidia2: system
drivers, VGA driver, and Audio driver, but no resolution.

Thanks for your help, a google newsgroup search had no hits, MSI tech
support doesn't seem to work for me (I don't even get the automatic
response from them).

thanks for your time,

Dale

Am 23 Apr 2005 14:33:23 -0700 schrieb dalemstevens:

> Hi,
>
> I just put together a system with MSI K7N2GM-V (MS-7119 ver 1.0) mobo
> (from Newegg refurbished which means no installation CD) and after
> Logic) I now have [Other Devices] recognized by the XP operating system
> that I can't find drivers for (Infoviewdriver, PCAlertdriver, and
> WebNTAccess).

These drivers are part of the MSI programs like PC alert and so on. They
are no real device drivers, they are just loaded by the app when needed.

Michael
--
just married :)