no video out put?

STEC

i have been trying to build a system using the msi kt4a-v everything is wired correctly, only video card and processer and fan installed and memory but i cant get a video out put any ideas?

Mike

Splendid

Is BIOS set to see PCI or AGP first, whatever the Video Card is
Is additional power required to be connected to the card?
Does card work on another PC?
Is card or mainboard bad?

stec wrote:
> i have been trying to build a system using the msi kt4a-v everything is wired correctly, only video card and processer and fan installed and memory but i cant get a video out put any ideas?
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Gollum

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:07:06 GMT, "stec" <schappell23@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>i have been trying to build a system using the msi kt4a-v everything is wired correctly, only video card and processer and fan installed and memory but i cant get a video out put any ideas?

>------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

My MSI 6600GT agp card wouldn't work without the power plugged into
the connector on the board.

Gollum