Torrents

Hi,

According to the statistics gathered by the tracker I have uploaded 11.5GB.
This is a little over the total size of my MAME-folder. This makes me feel
good, everybody should try it :-).

Thank you Petr1fied!

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de

    Marian Aldenhövel used his keyboard to write :
    > Hi,
    >
    > According to the statistics gathered by the tracker I have uploaded 11.5GB.
    > This is a little over the total size of my MAME-folder. This makes me feel
    > good, everybody should try it :-).
    >
    > Thank you Petr1fied!
    >
    > Ciao, MM

    which torrent file did you use?

    Can BitTorrent use the 80 port to download?

    --
    Fedora Core 3 - KDE 3.2.3
    Intel Prescott 3.0 Ghz

    ElNoHabido.

    ElNoHabido wrote:
    > Marian Aldenhövel used his keyboard to write :
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> According to the statistics gathered by the tracker I have uploaded
    >> 11.5GB.
    >> This is a little over the total size of my MAME-folder. This makes me
    >> feel
    >> good, everybody should try it :-).
    >>
    >> Thank you Petr1fied!
    >>
    >> Ciao, MM
    >

    > which torrent file did you use?
    >
    > Can BitTorrent use the 80 port to download?

    get the torrents here: http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk
    just setup your torrent client to use port 80 (most are configureable)

    Hi,

    > which torrent file did you use?

    The Roms and Extras torrents from torrents.mametitles.co.uk. Several versions
    of them as my upload is limited to 3KByte/s[1]. So it took some time to add
    up to 11GB.

    > Can BitTorrent use the 80 port to download?

    Don't know. I use a series of high ports.

    Ciao, MM

    [1] will increase this to "whatever is unused" once I understand
    linux traffic-shaping :-)).
    --
    Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
    http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de
    "Ich hoffe Sie können mir helfen. Ein Freund hat mir einen tollen
    Bildschirmschoner aufgespielt, aber jedesmal wenn ich die Maus bewege
    ist er weg."

    > get the torrents here: http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk
    > just setup your torrent client to use port 80 (most are configureable)

    could you please send to me a mail with the torrent file? I can not
    download that file from the web you post.

    --
    Fedora Core 3 - KDE 3.2.3
    Intel Prescott 3.0 Ghz

    ElNoHabido.

    Hi,

    > I can not download that file from the web you post.

    Find out why. Chances are that you would not be able to contact the
    tracker if you cannot download.

    Ciao, MM
    --
    Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
    http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de
    "Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz / on your five grand stereo / braggin
    that you know how the niggers feel cold / and the slums got so much soul"

    ElNoHabido wrote:
    >> get the torrents here: http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk
    >> just setup your torrent client to use port 80 (most are configureable)
    >

    > could you please send to me a mail with the torrent file? I can not
    > download that file from the web you post.

    you have to sign up and download the torrent file.

Games Video Games