865PE Neo2 P won't boot

I rebooted my computer yesterday and now it won't boot at all. It gets past
the post, but after it runs through the boot devices (DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, and
SATA hard disk, I get a blank screen. I've tried reseating the CPU, memory,
SATA cables, IDE cables, floppy drive cable, all PCI and AGP cards but to no
avail. I've replaced the SATA card also. Both of my DVD drives and my SATA
drive show up in the BIOS and boot post screen with the correct values (disk
size, IRQ, etc.) I've tried with native and legacy support for the SATA
drive in the BIOS. S.M.A.R.T is turned on and did not report any bad with
the drive, and I run a weekly defrag with no problems either. I hope my
hard drive hasn't died. My system consists of the following.

MSI 865PE Neo2 P (MS-6728 PCBv2) motherboard
Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz CPU (400 MHz FSB)
1GB Cosair DDR ram
ATI x800pro AGP video card
Sound Blaster Audigy 2ZS
ATI Radeon 9250 PCI video card
Creative 620E DVD-ROM
Sony DRU500AX DVD-RW

William

"" wrote:
> I rebooted my computer yesterday and now it won't boot at all.
> It gets past
> the post, but after it runs through the boot devices (DVD-ROM,
> DVD-RW, and
> SATA hard disk, I get a blank screen. I've tried reseating
> the CPU, memory,
> SATA cables, IDE cables, floppy drive cable, all PCI and AGP
> cards but to no
> avail. I've replaced the SATA card also. Both of my DVD
> drives and my SATA
> drive show up in the BIOS and boot post screen with the
> correct values (disk
> size, IRQ, etc.) I've tried with native and legacy support
> for the SATA
> drive in the BIOS. S.M.A.R.T is turned on and did not report
> any bad with
> the drive, and I run a weekly defrag with no problems either.
> I hope my
> hard drive hasn't died. My system consists of the following.
>
> MSI 865PE Neo2 P (MS-6728 PCBv2) motherboard
> Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz CPU (400 MHz FSB)
> 1GB Cosair DDR ram
> ATI x800pro AGP video card
> Sound Blaster Audigy 2ZS
> ATI Radeon 9250 PCI video card
> Creative 620E DVD-ROM
> Sony DRU500AX DVD-RW
>
> William

I have this problem, but my mother board is new!! I tried everytingh
at the BIOS, and when the post finish it stops at black screen

MSI 865PE Neo2-P
Intel Pentium IV 2.4Ghz (400 Mhz FSB)
1Gb Kingston 400MHz DDR Ram
Nvidia Geforce 6600 (Aopen Aeulus 6600)
Avermedia TV Tuner
Conceptronic Firewire (IE1934) Controller
2 IDE Ports Controller
LG 4082B DVD-RAM
LG 8161B DVD-ROM
Seagate 120GB Disc