moving mouse?

My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
4 answers Last reply
More about moving mouse

    mick wrote:
    > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
    > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

    A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
    a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.

    Brad

    It is a desktop using a Logitech optical>Thanks

    "Bradly McConnell" wrote:

    > mick wrote:
    > > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
    > > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
    >
    > A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
    > a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.
    >
    > Brad

    Mouse Properties, Pointer Options, UNcheck "Enhance Pointer Precision"

    mick wrote:

    > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
    > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
  4. Quote:

    mick wrote:

    > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
    > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

    THANKS~! to whoever answered that! I was having the same problem with my mouse moving on it's on ... so I typed it in and this message board came up and within 10 minutes, I found your answer! Thank you!
    Now, I just hope it works.... because it kinda freaky when it starts moving and I am not the one moving it!!!

    Thanks again!

Hardware Mice Microsoft Windows XP