moving mouse?

March 12, 2005 4:51:07 PM

My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

More about : moving mouse

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:15:43 AM

mick wrote:
> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.

Brad
March 13, 2005 1:03:03 PM

It is a desktop using a Logitech optical>Thanks

"Bradly McConnell" wrote:

> mick wrote:
> > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
>
> A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
> a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.
>
> Brad

March 14, 2005 6:57:05 PM

Mouse Properties, Pointer Options, UNcheck "Enhance Pointer Precision"

mick wrote:

> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
August 9, 2009 3:01:31 PM

Quote:

mick wrote:

> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

THANKS~! to whoever answered that! I was having the same problem with my mouse moving on it's on ... so I typed it in and this message board came up and within 10 minutes, I found your answer! Thank you!
Now, I just hope it works.... because it kinda freaky when it starts moving and I am not the one moving it!!!

Thanks again!
!