moving mouse?

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

mick wrote:
> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.

Brad

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

It is a desktop using a Logitech optical>Thanks

"Bradly McConnell" wrote:

> mick wrote:
> > My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> > tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.
>
> A little more information is required for this one: is it a laptop with
> a "touchpad", is it a ball or optical, etc.
>
> Brad

Mouse Properties, Pointer Options, UNcheck "Enhance Pointer Precision"

mick wrote:

> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

unice2

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009

mick wrote:

> My mouse pointer moves on its own even when the mouse is sationary. Also
> tends to drift to left when using the mouse. Any Help will be appreciated.

THANKS~! to whoever answered that! I was having the same problem with my mouse moving on it's on ... so I typed it in and this message board came up and within 10 minutes, I found your answer! Thank you!
Now, I just hope it works.... because it kinda freaky when it starts moving and I am not the one moving it!!!

Thanks again!