How or where can I find the SCSI & RAID Controller drivers to reinstall on XP
Pro?
--
JStud

"Butch68" <Butch68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...
> How or where can I find the SCSI & RAID Controller drivers to reinstall on XP
> Pro?

Some (Adaptec SCSI) are on the XP CD; others (Promise SATA) you may have to get
from the controller mfgr's web
site.

bar

If the SCSI adapter is on borad the Mobo, then the drivers will generally be
on separate CDs as supplied with the Mobo.

If not, then start looking for more details as to SCSI controller and then
google for drivers.

If not go back to the store where it was purchased and ask for their help.

"John R Weiss" wrote:

> "Butch68" <Butch68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...
> > How or where can I find the SCSI & RAID Controller drivers to reinstall on XP
> > Pro?
>
> Some (Adaptec SCSI) are on the XP CD; others (Promise SATA) you may have to get
> from the controller mfgr's web
> site.

It depends. You need to add more detail to your post if you want a direct
answer.

What brand are they?
What model?

Look on the manufacturers website?