video card overheating

I just purchased a Chaintech nvidea geforce fx5200 pci graphics card. I was
looking at two different models, the Chaintech that i ordered and a XFX. They
both have the same specs but are made by different companies. I noticed that
the XFX has a large heat sink with a fan in the middle, but the Chaintech
appears to just have a small fan. Will the graphics card overheating be a
problem?

Here are the links to the two different models:
XFX:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=14-150-061&ATT=Video+Cards&CMP=OTC-mys1mo17
Chaintech:
http://www.chiefvalue.com/app/productdetails.asp?submit=search&item=14-145-087&ATT=&CMP=
--
-Stalker

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do a Google search on the two model numbers and see if there are any testing
reports you could read.