HP wireless keyboard and mouse

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse and do not have a install disk. Not
sure if it needs one. I don't know how to reassign the quick launch keys.
This set does not use the USB port.

Hey, Doug.......

FIrst of all, what brand is your KB/Mouse? If it's Microsoft, please
look on underside of both items, and (be VERY specific) you'll find the
"true" product name. It get's kinda crazy. Example: "Microsoft WIreless
Mouse", "Wireless Optical Mouse" AREN'T one and the same. Some of M.S.'s
product names are, say, the same three words, arranged in three different
combinations/orders, pertaining to three COMPLETELY different animals,
especially when it comes to correct drivers. I had a Microsoft "Wireless
Multimedia Keyboard" and "Wireless Optical Mouse" set, and I LOVED it, even
heaved the KB at about 50+ MPH into SOLID 3" thick Oak coffee table in a bit
of a fit, KB exploded, snapped it all back together, and NO problems. Still
amazed at the fact it still works fine. Anyhow, you DO need proper drivers,
(Although XP and/or Win. update may have them), and I can help you out on
that if need be. Please post basic OS/Hardware info, along with those funky
product names (if Microsoft), and you'll be amazed at how much a corded
KB/Mouse confines you to a desk. Also, I can explain howto/what those funky
little buttons are on bottom of both items, and how to set
channels/frequencies for both. One more thing I remembered. Don't plug in
reciever to computer before drivers are installed. Otherwise, it'll kinda
jack with your system & mind, if you're feeling a bit hazy this
morning.......like me......lol....cyal8r