HP wireless keyboard and mouse

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse and do not have a install disk. Not
sure if it needs one. I don't know how to reassign the quick launch keys.
This set does not use the USB port.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless keyboard mouse

    Hey, Doug.......

    FIrst of all, what brand is your KB/Mouse? If it's Microsoft, please
    look on underside of both items, and (be VERY specific) you'll find the
    "true" product name. It get's kinda crazy. Example: "Microsoft WIreless
    Mouse", "Wireless Optical Mouse" AREN'T one and the same. Some of M.S.'s
    product names are, say, the same three words, arranged in three different
    combinations/orders, pertaining to three COMPLETELY different animals,
    especially when it comes to correct drivers. I had a Microsoft "Wireless
    Multimedia Keyboard" and "Wireless Optical Mouse" set, and I LOVED it, even
    heaved the KB at about 50+ MPH into SOLID 3" thick Oak coffee table in a bit
    of a fit, KB exploded, snapped it all back together, and NO problems. Still
    amazed at the fact it still works fine. Anyhow, you DO need proper drivers,
    (Although XP and/or Win. update may have them), and I can help you out on
    that if need be. Please post basic OS/Hardware info, along with those funky
    product names (if Microsoft), and you'll be amazed at how much a corded
    KB/Mouse confines you to a desk. Also, I can explain howto/what those funky
    little buttons are on bottom of both items, and how to set
    channels/frequencies for both. One more thing I remembered. Don't plug in
    reciever to computer before drivers are installed. Otherwise, it'll kinda
    jack with your system & mind, if you're feeling a bit hazy this
    morning.......like me......lol....cyal8r

    "Doug" wrote:

    > I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse and do not have a install disk. Not
    > sure if it needs one. I don't know how to reassign the quick launch keys.
    > This set does not use the USB port.

Wireless Mice Keyboards Windows XP