Printer wont install

My Uncle has Lexmark X6100 All-in-One Printer - everytime
you turn the PC on it finds it but then comes up
There was a problem installing your hardware
An Error occurred during the installation of device
The specified module could not be found
If I try to re-install the driver it comes up with the
same error.
The PC is free of viruses and Spyware

You must first disconnect the printer from the PC... then do a complete
unisntall.... then download a new set of drivers from the Lexmark
website.... install the software and do NOT reconnect the printer to the PC
until the software tells you to do so.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging