ElNoHabido.
3 answers Last reply
More about sfiii found

    On 2005-03-18, ElNoHabido <elnohabido@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > What else I need to play this game?

    The PCB and a supergun or an arcade cab. No emulator actually runs
    this game (or any other cps3 for that matter).

    OG.

    on 18/03/2005, Olivier Galibert supposed :
    > On 2005-03-18, ElNoHabido <elnohabido@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> What else I need to play this game?
    >
    > The PCB and a supergun or an arcade cab. No emulator actually runs
    > this game (or any other cps3 for that matter).
    >
    > OG.

    :-[ so, why Mame32 show it in its game list?

    --
    Fedora Core 3 - KDE 3.2.3
    Intel Prescott 3.0 Ghz

    ElNoHabido.

    "ElNoHabido" <elnohabido@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > on 18/03/2005, Olivier Galibert supposed :
    >> On 2005-03-18, ElNoHabido <elnohabido@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>> What else I need to play this game?
    >>
    >> The PCB and a supergun or an arcade cab. No emulator actually runs
    >> this game (or any other cps3 for that matter).
    >>
    >> OG.
    >
    > :-[ so, why Mame32 show it in its game list?

    Because it's a game that doesn't work - yet. There are a lot of games in
    Mame that don't work yet. They're there so someone will pick up their
    keyboard and help write a working driver.

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

Games Intel Video Games