Mame .94u4 sound samples available yet?

I just did my update from .94 to 94u4 and CMP is showing missing samples for
Crash, RipCord and Robot Bowl.

Are these available yet and if so, could someone point me in the right
direction to get them?

Thanks,
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about mame 94u4 sound samples

    Mike wrote:
    > I just did my update from .94 to 94u4 and CMP is showing missing samples for
    > Crash, RipCord and Robot Bowl.
    >
    > Are these available yet and if so, could someone point me in the right
    > direction to get them?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    If they were, they would be here:
    http://www.mame.net/downsamples.html

    In the meantime, someone posted some 'fake' ones that will pass a
    clrMAME audit to alt.binaries.emulators.mame

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    Mike schrieb:
    > I just did my update from .94 to 94u4 and CMP is showing missing samples for
    > Crash, RipCord and Robot Bowl.
    >
    > Are these available yet and if so, could someone point me in the right
    > direction to get them?

    As the whatsnew.txt of u2/u3 tells you, they aren't recorded yet.

Games Crash Video Games