cd writing wizard

I am attempting to copy pictures to a cd. I have the files copied and ready
to write to cd. When I click on Write these files to CD I am getting the
message that "Windows Currently using CD" "Please wait before starting CD
Wizard".
Need help.

"paige" <paige@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am attempting to copy pictures to a cd. I have the files copied and ready
>to write to cd. When I click on Write these files to CD I am getting the
>message that "Windows Currently using CD" "Please wait before starting CD
>Wizard".

Start here: "How to Troubleshoot Issues That Occur When You Write Data
to a CD-R or CD-RW Optical Disc in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324129).

--
(tm)