865PE Neo3-FS

DJ

I have a 865PE Neo3-FS and was wondering if anyone else had one and where
they got and which graphic card they were using with it I am based in the UK

*top posting? so what, if you complain about this you need to get a life*

DJ, you obviously typed "Neo3" twice (title/body) therefore you must
have one, the US site dosent have a 865PE Neo3-FS board, i myself have a
865pe neo2 board and i LOVE IT... it oc'z very nicely, but my vid card
is a G4ti so the reason im replying is cuz... i never heard of a 865pe
neo3 AND im waiting for my torrents to dl ;)

DJ wrote:
> I have a 865PE Neo3-FS and was wondering if anyone else had one and where
> they got and which graphic card they were using with it I am based in the UK

AHHH.... Socket T.... didnt notice that, my eyes kinda just pass over
the letters that spell 'socket t', you know like how when your wife/gf
shows you something in some home & garden catalogue... :p

llamaboiz wrote:
> *top posting? so what, if you complain about this you need to get a life*
>
> DJ, you obviously typed "Neo3" twice (title/body) therefore you must
> have one, the US site dosent have a 865PE Neo3-FS board, i myself have a
> 865pe neo2 board and i LOVE IT... it oc'z very nicely, but my vid card
> is a G4ti so the reason im replying is cuz... i never heard of a 865pe
> neo3 AND im waiting for my torrents to dl ;)
>

> DJ wrote:
>
>> I have a 865PE Neo3-FS and was wondering if anyone else had one and
>> where they got and which graphic card they were using with it I am
>> based in the UK

DJ

well it would appear that anything that has its own power adapter will do
ended up getting an 256MB XFX GeForce 6800 GT

"DJ" <dave@spamland.com> wrote in message
>I have a 865PE Neo3-FS and was wondering if anyone else had one and where
>they got and which graphic card they were using with it I am based in the
>UK

DJ

I too have a 6800GT got mine from scan, Overclockers also sell them had mine
for two months make sure you ahve a reasonable power supply preferably one
with the special adapter for the graphics card.
Some enermax ones have it but not all

"DJ" <dave@spamland.com> wrote in message
>I have a 865PE Neo3-FS and was wondering if anyone else had one and where
>they got and which graphic card they were using with it I am based in the
>UK

nizmo

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2005
Hi...DJ, this question is for you. Are they still selling the MSI NEO3-FS in the UK? If so, let me know and for how much. Also, do you know how much they normally range about? I'm looking for one and I would appreicate if you would let me know. Thanx.

Maxalexeric