WANTED: Singel CPU based board with 64bit PCI-X slot (NO P..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.m-tech,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.octek,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.qdi,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm looking for a mainboard that meets the below requirements:

- Singel processor based mainboard (can be INTEL or AMD based board!)
- 1 AGP 8x Graphic Slot.
- Minimal 2 PCI slots.
- Minimal 1 PCI-X 64bit slot
(please do not confused by PCI-e that sometimes is wrong credited as
PCI-X!!!)

If you can help me, please give me: brand & model number of the board.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Dhr. Geert Pirens

Gollum

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.m-tech,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.octek,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.qdi,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:20:30 +0200, "MoRpHeUs"
<on1dqd@pandora.be-NoSpam> wrote:

>Dear Sir or Madam,
>
>I'm looking for a mainboard that meets the below requirements:
>
>- Singel processor based mainboard (can be INTEL or AMD based board!)
>- 1 AGP 8x Graphic Slot.
>- Minimal 2 PCI slots.
>- Minimal 1 PCI-X 64bit slot
> (please do not confused by PCI-e that sometimes is wrong credited as
>PCI-X!!!)
>
>If you can help me, please give me: brand & model number of the board.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Best regards,
>Dhr. Geert Pirens

It probably took you longer to post this request than it did for me to
find the information, which you could have found yourself. PCI-X seems
to be mainly server boards.

Super Micro P4SCT+II 875P chipset ( single P4 ), 5 pci
slots ( 2 pci + 3 pci-x) E7210 AGP implementation.

MBX has alot of PCI-X mb's
http://www.mbx.com/search/index.cfm?q=pci-x

this is a list of various mb manufacturers making pci-x mb's
http://www.digicor.com.au/ArecaCompatibilityList.pdf

Gollum