Question about K8T Neo2 board.

I plan on using 2 Seagate 250Gb SATA HDD's on this MB. I have the MB
here but am awaiting the remaining parts,,, HDDs, video card, ram ect.

Try as I might, I can't decipher from the manual if I will be able to
configure these SATA drives as my root drive (C:\). I figure I can
make the SATA drive bootable, but my question is, will WinXP configure
it as C:\ ?

Can anyone shed some light on this?
1 answer Last reply
More about question neo2 board

    "Gerald Orvis Davis" <Geraldodavis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I plan on using 2 Seagate 250Gb SATA HDD's on this MB. I have the MB
    > here but am awaiting the remaining parts,,, HDDs, video card, ram ect.
    >
    > Try as I might, I can't decipher from the manual if I will be able to
    > configure these SATA drives as my root drive (C:\). I figure I can
    > make the SATA drive bootable, but my question is, will WinXP configure
    > it as C:\ ?
    >

    > Can anyone shed some light on this?

    Yes it will. Just make sure you don't have a HDD on the IDE controller when
    you do your install.

    HTH,
    Trev

MSI-Microstar SATA Motherboards