Simpsons Mame

I have a few Konomi Simpson's pcb's and was wondering if I could burn a set
of ROMs and put them on a X-Men, Vendatta, Escape kids or Crime Fighters 2
pcb. All of these games are on the same system according to System16.com.
What I don't know is if there is a security chip or pal chip that prevents
this type of thing. If there is which chip is it? and does anyone know
where they describe the development of the Simpson's MAME version.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about simpsons mame

    "Russ" <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote in frenzy of gak
    fuelled meyhem news:iH2%d.9422$GI6.7545@trnddc05:

    > I have a few Konomi Simpson's pcb's and was wondering if I could burn
    > a set of ROMs and put them on a X-Men, Vendatta, Escape kids or Crime
    > Fighters 2 pcb. All of these games are on the same system according
    > to System16.com. What I don't know is if there is a security chip or
    > pal chip that prevents this type of thing. If there is which chip is
    > it? and does anyone know where they describe the development of the
    > Simpson's MAME version.
    >
    > Thanks

    Im really not sure on that.. Have you checked the source fiels for the
    drivers on simpsons & the related hardware (plus the other boards you
    mention...) If all seem identical within the driver... there isnt much
    reason why not.. But the source should at least mention it

    On 2005-03-19, Russ <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I have a few Konomi Simpson's pcb's and was wondering if I could burn a set
    > of ROMs and put them on a X-Men, Vendatta, Escape kids or Crime Fighters 2
    > pcb. All of these games are on the same system according to System16.com.

    No it doesn't. Read the preamble on
    http://www.system16.com/konami/index.html

    Konami didn't really have systems until GX (and even then, the number
    of variants is demented).

    OG.

Chip Games Simpson Video Games