>> no boot on NEO 875P - can I scream for help ? <<

Feel free to respond to g.mcmillan@charter.net

I've worked on computers before there were PC's but I'm kinda'
stumped here. Maybe I'm getting old. I've been retired two years
and perhaps out of practice.

My step-son calls telling systems dead

I go there with DVM in hand.

Power supply turns on. All voltages are present.
No text on screen... but monitor does work on a working
computer.
Replaced video card just for practice. No difference. Restored
original video card.

My D-Bracket is lost, but the manual (pg 2-26) supplies voltage
readouts.

Measuring voltages:
Pins 2, 4, 6, 8 are all high (5 volts)
Pins 1, 3, 5, 7 are all low (0 volts)

This makes all four LED's red
Per page 1-10 this states that Processor is damaged or
improperly installed.

I assumed CPU was damaged and replaced it.

No difference with replacement

I never see any attempt to access floppy.

I've unplgged everything except the video card.

Same symptoms.

I attempted a emergency flash (Ctrl-Home at power on). Floppy is
never accessed here also.

If there are any other symptoms I've failed to mention just ask.

That is part of the problem is such a limited amount of
symptons.

Replies are appreciated.

Feel free to respond to g.mcmillan@charter.net

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final