HP1300 wheres the drum?

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

I can't find a drum for sale and have just hit 20,000 copies which on my
Minolta printer means replacing the drum.

I assume there is a drum in the HP1300 or what?

Phil

There is no seperate drum in this printer because it's encapsulated in the
toner casette.

regards
Jeff

"Phil" <reply to group> schreef in bericht
> I can't find a drum for sale and have just hit 20,000 copies which on my
> Minolta printer means replacing the drum.
>
> I assume there is a drum in the HP1300 or what?
>
> Phil

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Jeff

Many thanks. I feel a bit of an idiot as I was searching to buy one in
readiness for when it needed replacing.

Phil