MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum

I am looking for some experience with this mobo. I read in a
different group that there was some issues of mem running at 4oo mhz .
I have ordered one of these but not received it yet. I would
appreciate any feedback about your experiences. I read a good review
at Anand tech and there was no mention of problems.
Thanks

I jsut set up this system and seem to be having trouble with it
freezing up. I am not sure what the issue is as it has been 3 days
since MSI support was requested. They obviously are not real good
about getting back to you timely.

jmonahan@nospamev1.net wrote:
> I am looking for some experience with this mobo. I read in a
> different group that there was some issues of mem running at 4oo mhz .
> I have ordered one of these but not received it yet. I would
> appreciate any feedback about your experiences. I read a good review
> at Anand tech and there was no mention of problems.
> Thanks

my system seems to be freezing up but I am not sure why. MSI has not
gotten back to me yet.

I have the SLI version and it works fine with 2 -512Gb at 560, 280 HTT.
There is a problem with 400 speed if you are using 4 double sided dimms
of ram, it will default to 333 speed with these.