Unreleased Mobile Ivy Bridge CPUs Spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article I have to click on a picture to see it bigger, brings me to another window that I still can't see the picture, have to click again to get a popup window to see the picture, then close a window, and go back on the browser to get back to the story. Is this 1995 on the web?

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
[citation][nom]getochkn[/nom]Another article I have to click on a picture to see it bigger, brings me to another window that I still can't see the picture, have to click again to get a popup window to see the picture, then close a window, and go back on the browser to get back to the story. Is this 1995 on the web?[/citation]
just press CTRL+ repeatedly to enlarge the text size. The picture gets bigger too. Then CTRL- repeatedly to reduce the text size back to their normal size. Works with FF.

mavikt

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
+1 getochkn

[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]The picture gets bigger too.[/citation]
For what I can see you only get a blown up and blurred up version of the miniature image that is part of the article => Not a good solution.

G

These sound like CPUs down the line. Intel usually puts out 40 series to update 20 series. Typically there is an extra CPU bin in performance or a little extra cache size.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
I'm a lot more interested in the ultra low power IVB chips that are meant for ultrabooks/macbook air. Sandy bridge capped at dual 1.8 i7. I'd love to see a dual 2.5 or so ultra low power chip, couple that with HD4000 and could be a pretty sweet little portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.