Is there anything to keep in mind if purchasing duplex pri..

Developer

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2004

Hi,

We are a small office and want to purchase a mono laser network ready
printer. We have narrowed down the choice to Dell, Brother and HP
printers. We are also thinking about getting the one with duplex
printing feature and are wondering if there is any disadvantage
associated with it. Is it very slow, how about the quality of
printouts, or anything else we should know about duplex feature before
buying one..

Any input on this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
nnch

Stay away from the Dell printers, they are chipped and
can get quite expensive in consumbale costs.

Brother printers are less expensive but are somewhat
flimsy.

HP printers would be the best choice, even the chipped models,
as alternate supplies are widely available.
Customer Service ( customer.service@weink.com )
WeInk, LLC
http://www.weink.com
Beat the high cost of printing with
Camel Continuous Re-Inking System

Join our newsletter for additional
technical tips and discounts coupons
_____________________________
"Developer" <nnch97@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We are a small office and want to purchase a mono laser network ready
> printer. We have narrowed down the choice to Dell, Brother and HP
> printers. We are also thinking about getting the one with duplex
> printing feature and are wondering if there is any disadvantage
> associated with it. Is it very slow, how about the quality of
> printouts, or anything else we should know about duplex feature before
> buying one..
>
> Any input on this matter will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> nnch

Douglas

I do not think the Dell lasers,nor HP lasers are CHIPPED! As for
consumables,it depends on which toner cartridge Dell uses.Brother laser
printers are no more flimsy than HP low end lasers! I "might" say go with
the HP,but the models of the printers would be a factor!
I also would look at Minolta!