K7N2 Delta 2 Plantium IDE problem

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2005 5:50:22 PM

No problems for a while then suddenly refuse to boot. It
doesn't recognised IDE Master 0 so I swopped with IDE Master 1
which booted fine. The Disk (Master 0) works normally in
Window XP but not in bios (current version). I tried
everything to get it work but to no avail.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Gaz
August 7, 2005 9:25:30 PM

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:50:22 +0000, Gazman wrote:

> No problems for a while then suddenly refuse to boot. It
> doesn't recognised IDE Master 0 so I swopped with IDE Master 1
> which booted fine. The Disk (Master 0) works normally in
> Window XP but not in bios (current version). I tried
> everything to get it work but to no avail.
>
> Any help much appreciated

I also have a k7n2 delta2 platinum that won't boot. I was installing some
software when it froze, I rebooted and got nothing. No post
or anything. I changed cpu's to get the pc to work. Is this anyway
similiar to your problem.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 7, 2005 9:25:31 PM

I recently upgraded CPU to 3200 and installed SATA 160 GB HD
first time. All works fine except IDE0 which is still not
working:(

I dont know whether Motherboard or Bios problem?

Any ideas?

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:25:30 +1200, usr <usr@linux.site>
wrote:

>I also have a k7n2 delta2 platinum that won't boot. I was installing some
>software when it froze, I rebooted and got nothing. No post
>or anything. I changed cpu's to get the pc to work. Is this anyway
>similiar to your problem.

Best Wishes

GaZmaN

PS Let the dog out when replying!