K7N2 Delta 2 Plantium IDE problem

No problems for a while then suddenly refuse to boot. It
doesn't recognised IDE Master 0 so I swopped with IDE Master 1
which booted fine. The Disk (Master 0) works normally in
Window XP but not in bios (current version). I tried
everything to get it work but to no avail.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Gaz
2 answers Last reply
More about k7n2 delta plantium problem

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:50:22 +0000, Gazman wrote:

    > No problems for a while then suddenly refuse to boot. It
    > doesn't recognised IDE Master 0 so I swopped with IDE Master 1
    > which booted fine. The Disk (Master 0) works normally in
    > Window XP but not in bios (current version). I tried
    > everything to get it work but to no avail.
    >
    > Any help much appreciated

    I also have a k7n2 delta2 platinum that won't boot. I was installing some
    software when it froze, I rebooted and got nothing. No post
    or anything. I changed cpu's to get the pc to work. Is this anyway
    similiar to your problem.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    I recently upgraded CPU to 3200 and installed SATA 160 GB HD
    first time. All works fine except IDE0 which is still not
    working:(

    I dont know whether Motherboard or Bios problem?

    Any ideas?

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:25:30 +1200, usr <usr@linux.site>
    wrote:

    >I also have a k7n2 delta2 platinum that won't boot. I was installing some
    >software when it froze, I rebooted and got nothing. No post
    >or anything. I changed cpu's to get the pc to work. Is this anyway
    >similiar to your problem.

    Best Wishes

    GaZmaN

    PS Let the dog out when replying!