autoplay won't work

Good day all,
On both my DVDrom and My DVD/CD writer, when I insert a cd or DVD, it won't
auto play.
I have opened the properties on each and applied the appropriate default
settings for autoplay, but nothing happens.
Thaey had been working fine till about 1 week ago.
Any assistance would be appreciated

Scot

Thanks Carey,
It worked great.
Have saved the file for future occurances

Thank you again

Scot