Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse

I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop set. The mouse will not scroll
up. When I scroll down it scrolls down slowly but when scrolling up it
scrolls down fast. The Intellipoint software will not open. It has
installed but when I click on open the program will not open.

Anyone experience this or have any idea what to do?

Thanks
~elle
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft wireless optical mouse

    Once the Intellipoint software is installed, you do not open it from Program
    menu. It is the Mouse icon in Control Panel.

    "elle" <elle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop set. The mouse will not scroll
    > up. When I scroll down it scrolls down slowly but when scrolling up it
    > scrolls down fast. The Intellipoint software will not open. It has
    > installed but when I click on open the program will not open.
    >
    > Anyone experience this or have any idea what to do?
    >
    > Thanks
    > ~elle

    Thank you for the reply.

    However, I do not have that mouse icon in control panel.
    It dissapeared after installing Intellipoint

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > Once the Intellipoint software is installed, you do not open it from Program
    > menu. It is the Mouse icon in Control Panel.
    >

    > "elle" <elle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop set. The mouse will not scroll
    > > up. When I scroll down it scrolls down slowly but when scrolling up it
    > > scrolls down fast. The Intellipoint software will not open. It has
    > > installed but when I click on open the program will not open.
    > >
    > > Anyone experience this or have any idea what to do?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > ~elle

Wireless Optical Mouse Wireless Optical Desktop Microsoft Windows XP