Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse

elle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop set. The mouse will not scroll
up. When I scroll down it scrolls down slowly but when scrolling up it
scrolls down fast. The Intellipoint software will not open. It has
installed but when I click on open the program will not open.

Anyone experience this or have any idea what to do?

Thanks
~elle

Once the Intellipoint software is installed, you do not open it from Program
menu. It is the Mouse icon in Control Panel.

"elle" <elle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop set. The mouse will not scroll
> up. When I scroll down it scrolls down slowly but when scrolling up it
> scrolls down fast. The Intellipoint software will not open. It has
> installed but when I click on open the program will not open.
>
> Anyone experience this or have any idea what to do?
>
> Thanks
> ~elle

elle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

Thank you for the reply.

However, I do not have that mouse icon in control panel.
It dissapeared after installing Intellipoint