Program will not open within screen

jenn_fgcu Wrote:
> undefined My windows media player will not open within the screen. It
> looks like it opens to the right of the screen. The only control I
> have is when the program is minimized and I use the controls there. I
> am not sure how to get the program to open within the screen.
> :confused:

I have tried the Alt(and release), space and m(it works with programs
with the screen) but it will not seem to work with programs outside the
screen. Any other suggestions?

--
jenn_fgcu

How has it got outside (fully?) the screen? Have you had a 2nd screen or a
TV connected to the right and its trying to show there??
As I can't check it as I have no way to get my programs to open outside the
screen, the directions should work if the program is in focus at the
moment..

--
Tumppi
Reply to group