Map upgrade for Streets and Trips 2004 available??

a b D Laptop
July 17, 2004 12:01:24 PM

I just got a new Dell laptop and it has Streets and Trips but the map of
Dallas/Fort Worth area is not accurate. Is there an upgraded map available
or do I have to wait and purchase a new copy?

MikeT
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2004 2:07:53 AM

You will be able to buy Streets and Trips 2005 in about a month. That's the
only
to get a more recent map.

gb

!