cd & dvd drives dissapeared.

March 22, 2005 12:07:05 PM

Hi.

I have a dvd player & a cd burner fitted that have worked perfectly for ages.

Now when i boot up they seem to have gone ;o(

They dont show up in my computer..In properties it says ....A driver
(service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be
providing this functionality. (Code 32) ??? Anyone help ??

I have added no software or anything new ;o(

Thanks...

More about : dvd drives dissapeared

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 12:39:08 PM