mouse question w/Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro

Does the mouse included with this keyboard/mouse bundle have the 2
additional side buttons. I can't tell from the pictures and microsofts
site has a very vague description.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=014

I need to order a new keyboard today and I don't have time to go to
the store and verify this. Thanks in advance for your responses.

James
2 answers Last reply
More about mouse question microsoft wireless optical desktop

    Try calling them and ask!

    James wrote:

    > Does the mouse included with this keyboard/mouse bundle have the 2
    > additional side buttons. I can't tell from the pictures and microsofts
    > site has a very vague description.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=014
    >

    > I need to order a new keyboard today and I don't have time to go to
    > the store and verify this. Thanks in advance for your responses.
    >
    > James

    In article <OwznFdwLFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, James@jajholding.com
    says...
    > Does the mouse included with this keyboard/mouse bundle have the 2
    > additional side buttons. I can't tell from the pictures and microsofts
    > site has a very vague description.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=014
    >
    > I need to order a new keyboard today and I don't have time to go to
    > the store and verify this. Thanks in advance for your responses.
    >
    > James

    I know the Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite mouse has the two additional
    controls on it. The settings for these controls can be changed using
    the Mouse Software provided.

    --
    Donald L McDaniel
    Please post reply to original

Mice Wireless Optical Desktop Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP