Computer Companies

Okra

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2001
Hello there, I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of a PC maker called Voodoo PC. I was on their web site recently at www.voodoopc.com and was impressed with what I saw. Of course, the company will probably say a lot of things on the site just to pull you in but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company and if it was good, bad, or indifferent. Thanks for your feedback :)

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hi... I got a Voodoo computer this January... I used to post on these boards (THG) like crazy, but then I got the VooDoo computer and now I'm almost always on their VooDoo "mutthaboards"... go there and ask people what they think about VooDoo computers -- I've spent 5 months there (I'm Zweistein there by the way, I post like crazy:), and I haven't yet seen an unsatisfied customer... we were just having a discussion about it last week:)

also check a post here in THG called "alienware", a few weeks back... I pointed the owner of Voodoo computers that somebody had questions, and he went and personally answered the questions - try getting that kind of customer service anywhere else:)

They are expensive... but they are the BEST... when I was buying, it was between Falcon NW and VooDoo (Alienware, Hypersonic and others aren't in the same class anymore, IMHO), and I decided on VooDoo flat-out:)

link to THG's "Alienware" post:
http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=560#560

Link to mutthaboards:
www.voodoopc.com/rumpus/forums/default.asp

G

the company will probably say a lot of things on the site just to pull you in
That is where Voodoo is different than most other companies out there. Everything they say is the truth, and they will go out of their way to help meet your needs. I have owned a Voodoo for many years, and have recently ordered a new one. When you deal with Voodoo, while problems may arise (as with any company) they will swiftly dissapear as Voodoo's technical support is second to none (as many Voodoo owners will attest to).

Check out the testimonials on their page. They change all the time as there are always more and more satisfied customers. Visit the MutthaBoards (where I also frequent), there you can talk to other Voodoo owners, and they will flat out tell you that they bought from the best.

Anyway when it all comes down to it, the decision is yours, and you have to make it, but rest assured that if you choose Voodoo you will not be dissapointed by any means.

Anyway I got this link of the Voodoo Boards, and just thought I needed to put in my 2cents.