K8T-Neo2 FIR BIOS 9.x takes a long time to boot

After upgrading to the 9.x BIOS of the K8T-Neo2 this Board takes a long time
to boot.

After upgrading the BIOS there is a new screen with "Checking NVRAM..."
This procedure takes ca. 30 seconds before the windows boot begins. It's a
screen with two MSI-logos in the top corners.

I already tried to turn off this screen (because it hasn't been there before
and is's really nerving!) unsing the following bios options:
- Quick Boot enabled
- Clearing NVRAM during boot enabled and disabled

Both options doesn't make booting faster. Further I took the new 9.2 BIOS
but it didn't fix my Problem.

Boyke Bunk - Germany

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Try clearing the cmos. Nvram is where the cmos settings are stored. Be
sure to write down all cmos settings first.

DaveL