* fixed missing sound in rachero/abcop
* used explicit sync to get rid of high interleave on loffire
* marked 317-0136.key bad until Nicola fixes it
* marked loffire as working now that the divide chip is better
* fixed several divide chip behaviors, fixing loffire and gprider
- divide by zero just returns the divisor (needs to be verified)
- mode 1 divides are unsigned
- divides are only triggered by a write with A4 set
* turned off debugging code in the hotspots, giving a HUGE speed
to the V-unit games (d'oh!)
Changes from Angelo Salese
* Fixed Pachinko Gindama Shoubu sets (Normal and DX) and added
specific controls to them.
Games are now playable but with a hack on the backup ram,I don't
know what's going on,
probably it's just missing nvram emulation;
* Reorganized a bit the memory map in the driver;
* Added two new functions for the YM2413 sound chip,
YM2413_register_port_0_msb_w() and YM2413_data_port_0_msb_w(),they
are used by pkgnsh.
* Fixed Funny Strip sprite graphics.
* Improved the MCU protection code for Mahjong Daireikai & fixed
various ROM loading issues
now more graphics are correctly displayed.
Changes from Derrick Renaud
dominos - updated discrete sound to the new component
clowns - added coin counter and proper watchdog.
Added discrete emmulation for music and balloon
clowns - added discrete emulation of the springboard
clowns - fixed dipswitches
firetrk, montecar, superbug - updated to use new 7492
counter. Changed adjusters so frequency goes higher
when adjusted to the right.
Changes from Nathan Woods
- Implemented dasmflags
- Minor cleanups
SuperMappy <supermappy@REMOVETHIS.columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in a cheese
> induced coma news firstname.lastname@example.org:
>> Finally Cruisin USA in fullspeed
> That and ...
> Corrected Galaga & Bosconian Starfields [James Rowan]
I just tried it. I'd have to compare to an original. And is the video
emulation notice still supposed to be there?
"Peale" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> SuperMappy <supermappy@REMOVETHIS.columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> > Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in a cheese
> > induced coma news firstname.lastname@example.org:
> >>> 0.94u5
> >> Finally Cruisin USA in fullspeed
> > That and ...
> > Corrected Galaga & Bosconian Starfields [James Rowan]
> I just tried it. I'd have to compare to an original.
James Rowan=JROK If he says it's right, who can really argue with him?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.859 / Virus Database: 585 - Release Date: 2/15/2005