ST62K CPU Monitoring

Hi,

Is there any CPU/fan monitoring programs which support the sensors on the
ST62K "Zen"? I've tried the usually excellent Motherboard Monitor but it
doesn't work (mbm.livewiredev.com)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Will

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:33:43 +0100, "W Luke" <will@lukrative.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there any CPU/fan monitoring programs which support the sensors on the
>ST62K "Zen"? I've tried the usually excellent Motherboard Monitor but it
>doesn't work (mbm.livewiredev.com)

Have you tried to change the config in Motherboard Monitor, or did you
just try it the way it was installed?

--
Clas Mehus
Dataguiden : http://www.pcworld.no/dataguiden/

The only one I found so far is Sisoft Sandra.