ST62K CPU Monitoring

Hi,

Is there any CPU/fan monitoring programs which support the sensors on the
ST62K "Zen"? I've tried the usually excellent Motherboard Monitor but it
doesn't work (mbm.livewiredev.com)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Will
2 answers Last reply
More about st62k monitoring
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:33:43 +0100, "W Luke" <will@lukrative.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there any CPU/fan monitoring programs which support the sensors on the
    >ST62K "Zen"? I've tried the usually excellent Motherboard Monitor but it
    >doesn't work (mbm.livewiredev.com)

    Have you tried to change the config in Motherboard Monitor, or did you
    just try it the way it was installed?

    --
    Clas Mehus
    Dataguiden : http://www.pcworld.no/dataguiden/

    The only one I found so far is Sisoft Sandra.

    "W Luke" <will@lukrative.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any CPU/fan monitoring programs which support the sensors on the
    > ST62K "Zen"? I've tried the usually excellent Motherboard Monitor but it
    > doesn't work (mbm.livewiredev.com)
    >
    > Any ideas anyone?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Will

Shuttle Support CPUs Motherboards Monitors