Auto Power with the Canon i860

Six days ago I bought the Canon i860 printer. So far, it works quite
nicely. The printer has an Auto Power feature that enables it to turn
itself off after a specified period of inactivity. At first, I had Auto
Power set for 15 minutes, but decided that was too short and increased it to
60 minutes. Just curious to know if other users of the i860 or it's similar
cousins also use the Auto Power feature? Any drawbacks to using it?
1 answer Last reply
More about auto power canon i860

    I have three Canon printers (two s820's and an i950). Both models have this
    feature and it works very well. No drawbacks that I know of.
    --
    Ron Cohen

    "History Fan" <IHatESpaM@IHateSPAm.com> wrote in message
    > Six days ago I bought the Canon i860 printer. So far, it works quite
    > nicely. The printer has an Auto Power feature that enables it to turn
    > itself off after a specified period of inactivity. At first, I had Auto
    > Power set for 15 minutes, but decided that was too short and increased it
    > 60 minutes. Just curious to know if other users of the i860 or it's
    similar
    > cousins also use the Auto Power feature? Any drawbacks to using it?

    ---
    AVG reports Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Printers Canon Power Peripherals