Event log error

bigdog4215

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I see numerous errors that say crash intialization memory dumps failed.What is this and can it be the problem affecting my system's performance.

Solution
Hit printscreen and copy the image to MSPaint. Or download a personal favorite of min WhoCrashed from http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed this will analyze your dump files and tell you what driver or issue is being dumped. I would run that and post the results, It will most likely need to download addition debugging software just hit OK if it prompts for additional downloads. Dont worry about a print screen if you get the result of the dumps from whocrashed.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
your computer isn't creating dump files for programs / stop errors. I guess if your computer hasn't been crashing you could probably disregard it. Is there anyway you could print-screen the error and post it?

bigdog4215

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

It hasn't been crashing but it has lost performance and how do I print screen and get it on here.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Hit printscreen and copy the image to MSPaint. Or download a personal favorite of min WhoCrashed from http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed this will analyze your dump files and tell you what driver or issue is being dumped. I would run that and post the results, It will most likely need to download addition debugging software just hit OK if it prompts for additional downloads. Dont worry about a print screen if you get the result of the dumps from whocrashed.

Solution

bigdog4215

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are disabled for your computer.

No valid crash dumps have been found on your computer

It says to enable this in systen applet but I don't know what this is.Could this be causing the decrease in performance