Color depth on onboard GF4 MX SN41G2

drew

Is there a way to get the color depth higher than 16 bit on 1280x1024 on the
onboard GeForce4 card in a SN41G2 XPC?

I need both slots in the back for TV tuner and SPDIF in/out, so I'm trying
to make the whole thing work without extra video card - is there a way to
tweak color depth?

Thanks!

"Drew" <zoltiz@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<vvDdc.7457$Lh2.2118@bignews1.bellsouth.net>...
> Is there a way to get the color depth higher than 16 bit on 1280x1024 on the
> onboard GeForce4 card in a SN41G2 XPC?

I get 32 bits colours in 1280 x 1024 with Detonator 52.16 without any tweaking.

I have allowed for 64 MB of shared memory.

Jan Bruun Andersen <OIRZQQPYOETK@spammotel.com> wrote:
> "Drew" <zoltiz@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<vvDdc.7457$Lh2.2118@bignews1.bellsouth.net>...
>> Is there a way to get the color depth higher than 16 bit on 1280x1024 on the
>> onboard GeForce4 card in a SN41G2 XPC?

> I get 32 bits colours in 1280 x 1024 with Detonator 52.16 without any tweaking.

> I have allowed for 64 MB of shared memory.

I too have 64MB memory allocated for the video card and can get 32 bit
color at 1024x768 (works also at higher resolutions, this just looks best
on my monitor). I'm using the NVidia display driver version 45.23, dated
7/28/2003.