upgrading shuttle motherboards

I'm wondering, do the shuttle motherboards use a consistent form factor
which allows you to upgrade the motherboard over time? The Shuttle website
seems to indicate that motherboards are coupled to casings.

If it's upgradeable, I'll probably go for a shuttle, otherwise I think I'll
go for a nice ATX case...

hm, I just read here below that a motherboard is most of the cost of a
shuttle, and you're better off replacing the whole thing then....

anyone know wheter it's possible to upgrade a nforce2 athlonXP shuttle to an
athlon 64 shuttle? please?